Wakanda forever! Celebrate the flavors of Africa with this cookbook inspired by over fifty years of Black Panther comics.
Create meals fit for a king with this cookbook featuring over seventy delicious recipes from Wakanda and the African continent. Whether you’re welcoming Wakandan envoys, or simply hosting a watch party with friends, the 70+ African cuisine-inspired recipes in Marvel's Black Panther: The Official Wakanda Cookbook make it a must-have volume for any kitchen.
• Eat like King T’Challa himself: Featuring classic cuisine such as Roasted Chambo, Braised Oxtail and Dumplings, and Glazed Road Runner Wings, this cookbook is a tribute to culinary traditions from all over the African continent.
• Over 70 incredible recipes: From street food and entrees, to desserts and drinks, you will have recipes for every occasion.
• For all skill levels: Marvel's Black Panther: The Official Wakanda Cookbook can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The book features accessible, fun recipes for seasoned chefs and beginners alike.
• Be inspired by stunning food photography: Complete with incredible full-color photography recalling the amazing visual splendor of Wakanda, you’ll be inspired to bring a touch of royalty to your kitchen.
• The most delicious addition to your Marvel collection: The perfect companion to any Black Panther collection, the regal and delicious recipes of Marvel's Black Panther: The Official Wakanda Cookbook make it Insight Editions’ most impressive cookbook yet.