Welcome to the Caribbean, home to an incredibly rich cooking tradition. Here, African, French, Asian, and Spanish influences combine with the local flavors of Barbados, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, and more. You’ll discover:
- Sweet and Savory Breakfasts: Cassava Pancakes, Herbed Sada Roti
- Traditional Mains: Jerk “Sausages,” Pelau, Trinidadian Doubles
- Smoothies and Nourishing Bowls: Bajan Booster Shake, Papaya Chia Smoothie Bowl, Caribbean Macro Bowl
- Modern Delights: Rasta Pasta, Plantain Wellington, Caribbean Sushi
- Teas and Sweet and Savory Treats: Moringa Bread, Lemongrass Agave
- Tisane, Sweetened Hibiscus Tea, Ginger-Kissed Jam-Filled Beignets
- Plus Drinks and Cocktails, Desserts, and everything in between!